Shipping Terms and conditions:
Prime health 5d (India) Pvt Ltd has a transparent and clear shipping policy for all orders placed on our website, without any special exceptions.
Just because shipping is free (In India only) doesn't mean it should take a long time. Prime health 5d (India) Pvt Ltd understands that getting your items quickly is important to you, so we make every effort to process your order as early as possible.
We are committed to deliver your order accordingly, in good condition, and always on time promised by us in our website.
- We offer FREE Shipping (In India only, specified on the Product detail page) on selected products ordered through www.primehealth5D.com
- Each order may be shipped only to a single destination address specified at the time of payment for that order. If you wish to ship products to different addresses, you shall need to place multiple orders.
- We make our best efforts to ship each item in your order within 7 working days from the date of the order. However in some cases, it may take little longer due to unavoidable situations.
- We ship on all week days (Monday to Saturday), excluding public holidays.
- To ensure that your order reaches you in the fastest time and in good condition, we only ship through reputed courier agencies, or through our franchisees.
- While we shall strive to ship all items in your order together, this may not always be possible due to product characteristics, or availability.
- If the parcel is not in good condition, or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged, before accepting delivery of the goods, please refuse to take delivery of the package, and call our Customer Care 9900000228 or log on to www.primehealth5D.com, mentioning your order reference number. We shall make our best efforts to ensure that a replacement delivery is made to you at the earliest.
- You may track the shipping status of your order on our website, by clicking at Track your Order section.
- Please note all items (including offers if any) will be shipped with an invoice mentioning the price, as per Indian Tax Regulations.